We wanted to provide you peace of mind with your upcoming reservation. We are taking every precaution to protect our guests.
We take cleaning and disinfecting our cabins very seriously and continue to provide the highest level of cabin cleanliness. We hired a professional cleaning service with employees knowledgeable in cleaning and disinfecting our cabins to ensure the best we can to reduce the spread of infection. Disposable gloves are worn at all times.
The following explains just some of the cleaning and disinfecting steps we take after every guest checks out and before the next guest checks in:
- Ventilate all rooms before we clean
- Clean to remove dirt, germs, and impurities on frequently touched surfaces such as: keys, railings, countertops, appliances,thermostats, remote controls, door handles, floors, flights, beds, lamps, tv, sinks, chairs, condiments, toilets, showers etc.
- Disinfect surfaces with Clorox and commercial disinfectant products focusing on frequently touched surfaces listed above.
- Wash all linens, duvets, towels and wash cloths on the sanitizing setting on the washing machine and use Clorox bleach and Oxy Clean for all sheets and dried on the hottest setting.
- Thoroughly clean all rugs and floors; sweep and mop using commercial grade disinfecting cleaning products.
- Provide new, individually wrapped soap, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrushes.
- The hot tubs are drained and cleaned thoroughly and clean with chlorine the filters or replace them with new ones. We use shock and chlorine in the new water before any guest checks in.
There is no office onsite or need to pick up keys from us or check in in person. When you arrive at Kickback Ridge, you continue to drive up to your cabin and enter. Your cabin will be cleaned and ready for you and your loved ones. Upon checkout, all you have to do is leave the keys in the cabin and depart for your home. Our cabins are 100 yards apart from one another in the woods, so you won’t be in contact with other guests unless you choose to.
Your safety is is paramount for us. Our property , now with 120 acres, provides our guests hiking for days! Enjoy nature and escape from all the craziness in the world. If you do have any concerns or questions, please give us a call at 740-655-2321 anytime